Thank you for choosing USAAJJ for your medical care. The purpose of this page is to help our new patients become familiar with our office policies and to help you prepare for your first visit with us.
Please be prepared for your first appointment with us:
- Driver’s License or other form of photo identification (required at every visit).
- Health Insurance card: Bring your current health insurance care to every visit. Please remember it is the responsibility of the patient to be aware of their insurance co-pays and deductibles and any amount not covered by the insurance. If your insurance is inactive at the time of service, you may be seen only if you pay for the entire visit otherwise, you must reschedule your visit.
- A list of all medications you are currently taking, please include vitamins (name of medicine, dose, amount taken per day)
- Previous medical records,x-rays, lab work or scans that have been completed within the last 6 months. If you have a copy please bring them in, otherwise we ask that you sign a medical release form to obtain your records.
- If the visit pertains to an on-the-job injury, please bring all relevant information with you.
- In order to receive verbal review of lab results, an appointment must be made to come in for those results. We will not provide results via telephone. It is important that even if you have normal lab results that these results are discussed face-to-face with our patients to ensure adequate information is provided and received.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment.
- Forms– We understand that, on occasion, you may have forms such as FMLA, School or Work forms that need to be completed. Please allow 3-7 business days for these forms to be completed and returned. There may be a fee of $35 per form.
To help familiarize you with our office policies, we’ve listed them below:
Please allow 48-72 hours for all prescription refills. If you have not been in the office within the last 90 days, you may be required to be seen prior to authorizing a refill of medication.
All co-pays and/or payments for services are due in full at the time the services are rendered. We accept Cash, Master Card and Visa. Please note there is a $45 fee to copy medical records.
There will be a $25 charge for all no-show appointments. Please contact our office within 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment for rescheduling or cancellations. Cancellations may be communicated via email or by phone. However, please note that we are unable to confirm a reschedule request may via a message or email. To reschedule an appointment, please contact our office during normal business hours and speak to a member of our staff. We are unable to confirm a reschedule request made via a message or email.